printer friendly format
Downloads and Sample Pages
Each month, Curriculum Review delivers new strategies for the classroom and ideas for curriculum enhancements right to your desk. It's like attending a professional conference every month because you learn about what's working all across the country!
Curriculum Review helps teachers hone their craft through mutual support and the sharing of ideas. We are here to encourage you as you face the challenges and reap the rewards of working with young people.
Curriculum Review is published monthly 9 times per year, September through May.
What You Get:
When you subscribe to Curriculum Review you will:
• Save time by having a condensed and valuable journal of successful ideas and usable techniques that will engage students and improve classroom performance. These are proven ideas used by your colleagues across the country.
• Save money. Curriculum Review is a low cost training and development tool for every educator.
• Help students excel. Because Curriculum Review focuses on ideas that help build interaction and engagement in the classroom, your students will perform better.
• Stay ahead of the curve. By subscribing, you'll automatically know what trends are working in other classrooms across the country.
10 Reasons Why You Need Curriculum Review:
1. Impact students with the latest learning tools.
2. Enrich the curriculum with the best concepts from around the country.
3. Implement programs that will work in your classroom.
4. Connect with other successful educators.
5. Inspire students to reach new heights.
6. Explore the full potential of the classroom environment.
7. Learn excellent ways to reach out to parents.
8. Develop time saving strategies for every learning environment.
9. Improve learning abilities with new technology.
10. Grab students' attention and increase learning.
Yearly subscription = $169.00