printer friendly format
Downloads and Sample Pages
VAWA: Sexual Assault, Dating Violence, Domestic Violence & Stalking on Campus Customizable Brochure - 500 copies
ISBN/ISSN: PUB#VAWABRO 500
White House and the U.S. Department of Education emphasize our
responsibilities when it comes to educating our campuses about sexual and relationship violence issues covered under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA). Preventative programming, awareness-raising and information distribution are key compliance requirements for all campuses.
The new VAWA: Sexual Assault, Dating Violence, Domestic Violence & Stalking on Campus Brochure from
PaperClip Communications offers crucial information, ready to
distribute to your campus community at a moment’s notice. It’s an 8-page, full-color brochure designed for you to pass on to help keep students safe and to give them needed information during times of crisis, while also meeting your federal requirements.
Educate Students on Sexual and Relationship Violence:
The VAWA Brochure helps you save time, effort and energy delivering necessary information to your students about:
Sexual and relationship violence can take so much
away from our students. It’s our responsibility under VAWA — and our
commitment as caring educators — to help prevent such incidents as much
as possible and to know what supports are in place should incidents
occur. The VAWA Brochure can help.
- Protection and Prevention
- Coverage for All Genders
- Reporting Expectations
- What Constitutes Sexual Assault
- Examples of Dating and Domestic Violence
- Stalking Concerns
- Support and Accommodations
- Always Obtaining Consent
- Campus Disciplinary Proceedings
- Helping The Accused
- Risk Reduction Techniques — for Potential Victims & Perpetrators
- Bystander Intervention Strategies
Customize the VAWA Brochure with Your Campus-Specific Information:
In addition to the general VAWA information offered inside the VAWA Brochure, you’re able to fully customize the entire last page with your campus-specific information, including:
- Support services available at your institution
- Prevention and awareness campaigns on campus
- Information about your Campus Security Authorities (CSAs)
- On- and off-campus contacts for students in need
- Your institution’s VAWA webpage
What You Get:
When you order the VAWA Brochure, you'll get:
- Copies of the up-to-date 8-page, full-color VAWA: Sexual Assault, Dating Violence, Domestic Violence & Stalking on Campus Brochure
- Customization with your school’s logo and campus VAWA information
A FREE Ready-to-Use PowerPoint Presentation & PDF Handouts on CD
(a $249 value!)
The VAWA Resource CD contains ready-made materials designed to complement the brochure. You’ll receive a PowerPoint presentation to help you present the key points from the brochure in a multimedia format while interacting with your audience! Plus, you’ll get:
And there’s more! On the CD you’ll find seven Handouts and Worksheets written specifically to complement the VAWA Brochure! They can be used:
- Talking Points. For
each PowerPoint slide, you’ll get in-depth talking points that also
incorporate the use of handouts.
- User’s Guide. You’ll
also receive a user’s guide that shares ways to use the brochure with
multiple groups, plus tips for using the entire resource package.
The 7 PDFs are entitled:
- With the PowerPoint & Talking Points to create a whole presentation
- As stand-alone pieces if you’re focusing on one particular aspect of the brochure
- To communicate directly with students or parents asking specific questions
- As webpage attachments
- Asking for Consent
- Campus Security Authorities (CSAs)
- Helping a Friend
- Prevention & Awareness Programs Under VAWA
- Safety Planning
- VAWA-Related Resources
- What is Sexual Coercion?
$1.87 each + $150 Customization Fee* =
$1,085.00 + Free Shipping!
See the price chart below for other quantities.
|500 (min. order)
For more than 2,500 copies, please call toll free 1-866-295-0505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for special pricing.
*Entitles you to one logo placement on front cover, customization of the footer throughout the brochure, customization of one complete page (p. 8), two proofs and two rounds of edits (if needed). Additional customization, proofs and editing will require additional fees.
Customization and proof approval process typically requires 1-2 business days. Estimated delivery time from proof approval is 10-14 calendar days.