printer friendly format
Downloads and Sample Pages
The Title IX Binder Package, CD + Digital Training Videos
Having just passed the sixth anniversary of the April 2011 Dear Colleague Letter, many higher education administrators across the country would agree that administering Title IX programs, training and compliance has become more complex, confusing and expensive.
Has your institution built a simple, foolproof program of Title IX policies and training that’s flexible enough to adapt to emerging issues as they arise?
Use The Title IX Binder Package, CDs & Digital Training Videos and you, your staff and your campus can:
Click Here for More Information
- Develop strong Title IX policies and practices that meet OCR and legal requirements.
- Examine 10 priority issues in Title IX — issues that will strengthen, support and be critical to the overall success of your Title IX programs.
- Build better compliance and stronger programs when you effectively operationalize these issues.
- Adapt and employ ready-to-use training tools included in the binder to efficiently train staff to stay in compliance.
- Implement promising practices that will save you time, effort and energy in elevating your Title IX compliance practices.
Meet the Executive Editor:
F. Lake currently serves as Professor of Law, Charles A. Dana Chair and Director of the
Center for Excellence in Higher Education Law and Policy at Stetson
University College of Law (FL). (Click here for full bio)
When you use Title IX: Developing Policies & Exploring Priority Issues – Stay in Compliance and Avoid Legal Challenges, you will get specific tools to solve your Title IX issues:
When you apply the techniques in the Title IX: Training Tools & Promising Practices to Enhance Campus Skills Binder you and your staff will:
- How to Develop Title IX Policies and Procedures – You'll get a framework for reviewing and constructing the best Title IX policy for your specific campus that is designed to uncomplicate the process.
- Exploring 10 Priority Title IX Issues – Learn how to manage the key issues facing today’s campuses when it comes to Title IX and how they might be operationalized effectively, including:
- Advocacy resources for both the reporting party and responding party
- Constructing and conducting campus climate surveys
- Handling issues of confidentiality, including the use of confidential advisors
- Addressing Title IX issues that occur off campus
- Managing the staffing and costs associated with Title IX compliance
- Raising awareness about issues of consent
- Bystander intervention
- Effective investigatory techniques, including using independent investigators/adjudicators, the investigative model, etc.
- Making sure LGBTQ students are protected by Title IX
- Understanding how Title IX intersects with the Clery Act and VAWA/SaVE
- Use case studies and scenario walk-throughs to build practical, hands-on decision-making skills — and avoid mistakes when real cases present themselves.
- Train a variety of stakeholders, including students, staff, parents,
public safety and faculty. Including stakeholders from all parts of the
campus community raises the level of awareness and builds the culture of
compliance to help avoid errors and missteps in the future.
- Deploy ready-to-use, tangible tools — including handouts, worksheets and
fact sheets — that put Title IX compliance into a distinct and
substantial resource that staff can grasp and use to remember their
- Utilize self-assessment components to make sure your team knows their Title IX compliance role.
Click Here for a Complete List of Topics Covered
What You Get:
The Total Package:
- 100+ page Title IX: Developing Policies & Exploring Priority Issues – Stay in Compliance & Avoid Legal Challenges Binder that includes a campus license for photocopying and distribution of:
- Policy Language & Recommendations
- Priority Issues & How to Operationalize Them
- Q&A with Executive Editor Peter F. Lake, J.D.
- And Much More!
- 100+ page Title IX: Training Tools & Promising Practices to Enhance Campus Skills – Build a Compliance Culture to Avoid Errors & Legal Issues Binder that includes a campus license for photocopying and distribution of:
- Case Studies & Campus Scenarios
- Training Handouts & Worksheets
- Fact Sheets
- Self-Assessment Questions
- Promising Practices from Various Institutions
- 2 CDs containing all of the binders' contents in PDF format
Click Here to View Samples
- 2 Interactive 15-20-minute Videos provided to your institution on an unlimited use, password-protected website that include:
- Key Takeaways from the Binders
- Self-Assessment Questions that Solidify the Learning Process
- Certificate of Completion
For The Title IX Binder & CD Package, which includes a printed copy of both the Title IX: Developing Policies & Exploring Priority Issues – Stay in Compliance & Avoid Legal Challenges Binder and the Title IX: Training Tools & Promising Practices to Enhance Campus Skills – Build a Campus Culture to Avoid Errors & Legal Issues Binder:
$699 + $9 S&H
Binders are in stock and available for immediate shipment.
We offer a full money back guarantee if not satisfied.
PaperClip site licenses are generally valid for one year from time of purchase/receipt.
Or Click Here to Purchase Individual Titles: