printer friendly format
Downloads and Sample Pages
The ADA Binder Package, CDs + Digital Training Videos
Supporting individuals with disabilities — now estimated at 10% of your student population — requires balancing complex compliance requirements with providing equally-effective, integrated access to programs, benefits and services across your entire campus.
Does your institution have a campus-wide framework for equity, access and compliance that will retain this important and growing population and comply with ADA/Section 504?
Equity, access and compliance cannot be the responsibility of one office. Take action now to engage the entire campus community in reducing barriers to access to better serve your diverse and dynamic population of students and employees with disabilities.
Click Here for More Information
Meet the Executive Editor:
L. Scott Lissner is the ADA Coordinator and 504 Compliance Officer at The Ohio State University and Past President of the Association on Higher Education And Disability (AHEAD). (Click here for full bio)
Use The ADA Binder Package, CDs & Digital Training Videos and you can:
Increase the participation and satisfaction of your students with disabilities and avoid costly legal and compliance missteps when you use The ADA Binder Package, CDs & Digital Training Videos!
- Improve recruitment efforts by implementing best practices for creating effective, inclusive learning environments for people with disabilities.
- Increase retention by removing barriers to access and disclosure across campus and providing seamless access across spaces, services and programs.
- Keep your campus in compliance with the ADA and Section 504 and effectively manage documentation requirements to avoid costly litigation or federal investigations. and prevent on our own campuses
- Elevate your institution’s reputation for supporting individuals with disabilities by reframing disability as a part of students’ diverse identities and engaging the entire campus community in facilitating access.
Click Here for a Complete List of Topics Covered
What You Get:
The Total Package:
- 100+ page ADA on Campus: Reasonable Accommodations and Improving Access Binder that includes a campus license for photocopying and distribution of ready-to-use resources on these key topic areas:
- Advocacy, Legal, Action & Compliance Trends
- Exploring Barriers and Facilitators to Access Throughout Campus
- Offering Reasonable Accommodations
- Plus 18 Ready-Made Training Tools: Case Studies, Handouts & Worksheets
- 100+ page ADA Strategies: Managing Documentation, Compliance Requirements and Training – For Improved Outcomes & Success Binder that includes a campus license for photocopying and distribution of expert guidance on these key topics:
- Compliance Approaches and Philosophy of Disability
- Notice of Availability of Accommodations
- Handling ADA Documentation and Administrative Requirements
- Decisions About Accommodations
- Grievance Concerns
- Funding Strategies and Resources
- Plus Case Studies, Discussion Questions & Additional Resources
- 2 CDs containing all of the binders' contents in PDF format
Click Here to View Samples
- 2 Interactive 10-15-minute Digital Training Videos provided to your institution on an unlimited use, password-protected website that include:
- Key Takeaways from Both Binders
- Self-assessment Questions that Solidify the Learning Process
- Certificates of Completion for Each User
For The ADA Binder & CD Package, which includes a printed copy of both the ADA on Campus: Reasonable Accommodations and Improving Access Binder and the ADA Strategies: Managing Documentation, Compliance Requirements and Training Binder:
$699 + $9 S&H
Binders are in stock and available for immediate shipment.
We offer a full money back guarantee if not satisfied.
PaperClip site licenses are generally valid for one year from time of purchase/receipt.
Or Click Here to Purchase Individual Titles: