printer friendly format
Downloads and Sample Pages
Title IX: Addressing Sexual Harassment / Sexual Violence Customizable Brochure - 500 copies
ISBN/ISSN: PUB#TIXBRO 500
White House and the U.S. Department of Education emphasize our
responsibilities when it comes to educating our campuses about Title IX
related to sexual harassment/sexual violence. And preventive programming and information distribution are key compliance requirements for all campuses, appearing in almost every Title IX Coordinator job description.
The new Title IX Brochure from
PaperClip Communications offers that preventive information, ready to
distribute to your campus community at a moment’s notice. It’s a 12-page, full-color brochure designed for you to pass on to help keep students safe and to give them needed information during times of crisis, while also meeting your federal requirements.
Educate Students on Sexual Harassment & Sexual Violence:
Under Title IX compliance requirements, your
campus community members must be made aware of what types of conduct
constitute sexual harassment, including sexual violence, in order not to
violate Title IX. The Title IX Brochure helps you save time, effort and energy delivering required information to your students about:
Sexual harassment and sexual violence can take so much
away from our students. It’s our responsibility under Title IX — and our
commitment as caring educators — to help prevent such incidents as much
as possible and to know what supports are in place should incidents
occur. The Title IX Brochure can help.
- Sexual Harassment – Readers
will learn what it is, who may be involved, the two different types
(quid pro quo and hostile environment) and what constitutes sexual
- Sexual Violence – Readers
will learn about the different types, what constitutes sexual coercion,
the role alcohol plays, who may be involved and important steps for
students who have been sexually assaulted.
Customize the Title IX Brochure with Your Campus-Specific Information:
Federal Title IX requirements say you must let campus community members know who your Title IX Coordinator is and how to reach him/her. In addition to the general Title IX information offered inside the Title IX Brochure, you’re able to fully customize the entire last page with your campus-specific information, including:
- Your institution’s Title IX policy statement
- Where students can find your campus grievance procedures & other Title IX-related information
- Who the Title IX coordinator(s) is and how to contact him/her
- On- and off-campus contacts for students in need
- Other resources for students impacted by sexual harassment & sexual violence
Use the Brochure to Distribute Necessary Title IX Information:
- The Role of a Title IX Coordinator
- Notice of Non-Discrimination
- Policies & Disciplinary Procedures
- Title IX Complaints & Criminal Investigations
- Sexual Harassment/Sexual Violence Defined
- Examples of Sexual Conduct
- Two Forms of Sexual Harassment
- Important Steps to Take After an Incident
- The Role Alcohol Plays
- Examples of Sexual Coercion
- Complainant Rights
- Confidentiality Concerns
- The Role of a Student Advocate
- How to Help a Friend
- Responding to Retaliation
- How Bystanders Can Intervene
What You Get:
When you order the Title IX Brochure, you'll get:
- Copies of the up-to-date 12-page, full-color Title IX Brochure
- Customization with your school’s logo and campus Title IX information
A FREE Ready-to-Use PowerPoint Presentation & PDF Handouts on CD
(a $249 value!)
The Title IX Resource CD contains ready-made materials designed to complement the brochure. You’ll receive a PowerPoint presentation to help you present the key points from the brochure in a multimedia format while interacting with your audience! Plus, you’ll get:
And there’s more! On the CD you’ll find seven Handouts and Worksheets written specifically to complement the Title IX Brochure! They can be used:
- Talking Points. For
each PowerPoint slide, you’ll get in-depth talking points that also
incorporate the use of handouts, activities and worksheets.
- User’s Guide. You’ll
also receive a user’s guide that shares ways to use the brochure with
multiple groups, plus tips for using the entire resource package.
The 7 PDFs are entitled:
- With the PowerPoint & Talking Points to create a whole presentation
- As stand-alone pieces if you’re focusing on one particular aspect of the brochure
- To communicate directly with students or parents asking specific questions
- As webpage attachments
- How to Help a Friend
- How to Talk with a Helper/Counselor
- Impacts of Sexual Violence
- Sexual Assault Myths
- The Clery Act & CSAs
- Title IX Self-Test
- Where to Go for Help
$2.40 each + $150 Customization Fee* =
$1,350.00 + Free Shipping!
See the price chart below for other quantities.
|500 (min. order)
For more than 2,500 copies, please call toll free 1-866-295-0505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for special pricing.
*Entitles you to one logo placement on front cover, customization of the footer throughout the brochure, customization of one complete page (p. 12), two proofs and two rounds of edits (if needed). Additional customization, proofs and editing will require additional fees.
Customization and proof approval process typically requires 1-2 business days. Estimated delivery time from proof approval is 10-14 calendar days.
For a complete list of Title IX products, click here.